A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sone graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Sone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Sone practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sone practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Creek, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.