A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Soto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Soto, MD, MS is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Soto has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Soto MD and MS is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Soto practice?
- Dr. Daniel Soto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Soto practices Radiation Oncology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Danvers Radiation Oncologists.