A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Souza graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Souza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel At Souza MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Souza practice?
- Dr. Daniel Souza has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Souza practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.