A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sparks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sparks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sparks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sparks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Raymund Sparks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Sparks practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sparks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sparks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, AL.
See Gadsden Orthopedic Surgeons.