A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sparks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sparks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sparks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sparks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sparks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparks graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sparks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Raymund Sparks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Sparks practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sparks has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sparks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Surgeons.