A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Spitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Spitz, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Spitz, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Spitz MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Spitz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Spitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Spitz practices Hematology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Wellington, FL.
See West Palm Beach Hematologists.