A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Spitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Spitz, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Spitz, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitz graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Florida
- J F K Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Spitz MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Spitz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Spitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Spitz practices Hematology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL and North Palm Beach, FL.
See Wellington Hematologists.