A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Spitzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Spitzberg, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Spitzberg has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spitzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan