A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Spitzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Spitzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitzberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spitzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Spitzberg, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Spitzberg has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel H Spitzberg BA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Spitzberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Spitzberg has 8 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Spitzberg practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.