A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Spitzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Spitzberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spitzberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spitzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Spitzberg, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Spitzberg has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel H Spitzberg BA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Spitzberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Spitzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Spitzberg practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.