A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Spitzer, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Spitzer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Evan Spitzer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Spitzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Spitzer practices Neurological Surgery near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Suffern Neurological Surgeons.