Dr. Daniel Spomar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 6th, 2016
He's performed two of my surgeries and I will not be going back to him. He's great before and during surgery, even prays with you! (if that sort of thing matters to you) but after he's done, it's like he wants nothing to do with you, especially if there were complications (which I had).

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Spomar was pleasant and informative. One of the woman in his office was very rude and discourteous to my mother. It was a poor first impression but other wise other staff members and the physician were professional and courteous.

September 14th, 2015
I went to doctor spomar for lower back pain and leg pain. He said there was nothing wrong with me. I saw another doctor and I have 3 discs with no cardiledge and pressing on my sciatica.

May 19th, 2015
Dr. Spomar and staff are very compassionate and courteous at all times. Dr. Spomar is very skilled and professional at all times while considering both the patient and family. He sets an example for all regarding the St. Francis mission.

March 23rd, 2015
Dr. Spomar is an excellent doctor. He took fantastic care of me and fixed by back problems. I am very grateful to him and his staff.

March 23rd, 2015
Great Doc
Dr. Spomar is a rare Gem for sure. He has a great bedside manner, very quiet and humble I would say. he spotted my problem and corrected it in surgery. my surgery was amazing. no one can believe I am back to work already ( 1 week later). the pain before surgery far outweighs any pain from the surgery. My scar is not bad at all. once all the swelling goes down, you won't even be able to see it. Dr Spomar is one I will definitely recommend to friends and family. BTW, Doc prayed with me, my husband and my pastor before taking me back to surgery. he was so humble. my pastor spoke about his humbleness at church yesterday morning. Thanks Doc. I feel wonderful!!

March 3rd, 2015
Thank you doc. You are in my prayers and your staff.

March 3rd, 2015
I appreciate his concern and care with the diagnosis, the treatment, the surgery, and the follow up. I also appreciate that he came in before surgery and said a prayer with me and my family. I feel like he really cares.

March 22nd, 2014
Highly highly recommend!
I came to Doctor Spomar through my insurance and looking up his reviews on the Internet, I pretty much went in there blindly but was pleasantly surprised at how kind and informative he was. I was experiencing excruciating neck pain and together we decided surgery was my best option. Right before my surgery Doctor Spomar came in to talk to my husband and I regarding what to expect and what really impressed me was that he asked if he could pray with us. He prayed for his team himself and me for a successful surgery and recovery! Doctor Spomar was compassionate, kind, informative, knowledgable before during and after my surgery. He is an asset to Fransican Saint Francis Hospital which I highly recommend that hospital also!

January 15th, 2014
Not what i expected
If you are able to select another surgeon, I would. He is nice but I don't think he is truly interested, it's just a job.