A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stalmach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stalmach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stalmach graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stalmach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stalmach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Stalmach practice?
Dr. Daniel Stalmach practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rialto, CA.
See Redlands Family Physicians.