A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stanley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Stanley, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stanley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Stanley MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Stanley practice?
- Dr. John Stanley has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Stanley practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Colorectal Surgeons and Chattanooga Surgeons.