Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
A top notch practice from the doctor to the nurses. they talk to in terms you can understand. they answered all my questions both before the surgery and after. show details A top notch practice from the doctor to the nurses. they talk to in terms you can understand. they answered all my questions both before the surgery and after.
Aug 7th, 2012

i would highly recommend dr stanley for colon surgery. he is both competent and caring.

Feb 25th, 2012

He is an excellent surgeon that a person could have, I recommend him highly, he has compassion and is a christian

Thank you for saving the life of someone I love show details Thank you for saving the life of someone I love
Nov 29th, 2010

you are an angel..............you saved the life of we will just call her R recently and it was a miracle that she survived......Thank you so much and you are yoo kind...H

Dr. Stanley is wonderful show details Dr. Stanley is wonderful
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr. Stanley just done a colon/rectal surgery on my mother and I have to say that he was thourough and amazing and checked in on her several times a day after the surgery. His compassion by far exceeds any expectation that we thought a doctor would have. He is personal and compassionate. Dr. Stanley is nothing short of a miracle maker. He is amazing and kind and just all around wonderful. I have told everyone I know of the kindness that he has done for my mom and just in general my entire family. He is a wonderful man and a blessing to all. I definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone. If you want to be treated wonderful and get things done correctly this is your doctor right here. I am eternally greatful to this man.

John LeMay show details John LeMay
Oct 24th, 2010

Dr. Stanley performed colorectal surgery with a good outcome. I drove 300 miles from where I live just for him. I would highly recommend him. He is great. He has a very good nurse,(Lynn). She was very helpful. She knows and does her job well.

May 9th, 2006 on yahoo.com

very good surgeon, we would use him again: He did a very big and complicated surgery on my mom, she had colon rectal cancer and he did a very good job. The cancer had spread into her female part so he also done a hysterectomy, a hernia repair, a bladder t

Read Full Review at yahoo.com