A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Starr, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Starr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel B Starr MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Starr practice?
- Dr. Daniel Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Starr practices Emergency Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Emergency Physicians.