A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Steinberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Gary Steinberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Steinberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.