Dr. Daniel Sterling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Sterling?

September 28th, 2016

Extremely Satisfied with his work

I had my abdominoplasty with Dr. Sterling at the end of August. I am only a few weeks post op but extremely satisfied with my results. He provided his personal cell phone and encouraged me to call him with any questions. I was able to e-mail his medical assistants and they got right back to me with suggestions. I will recommend him to anyone! Very professional, kind, and honest!

May 3rd, 2016

Amazing Doctor

Dr Daniel is professional, not cuddling doctor who is going to tell you what you want to hear, but what he says is what reality is and what is needed to be done. When he's done with your surgery you will be happy and thankful. Thank you Dr Sterling and all of his wonderful staff members.

September 4th, 2015

Beware!

Horrible results on scar revision. Worst than before.. Beware and stay away!

August 18th, 2015

Dr Sterling and his staff are wonderful. Caring and compassionate. If I ever need another surgery I will go to him again.

May 31st, 2015

I cannot provide enough accolades to fully express the gratitude I have for Dr. Sterling and his staff! Losing 90 pounds after being obese my entire life left me with skin on my arms and abdomen area that had been stretched to capacity. No amount of Pilates or strength training could undo 25 years of stretching, and thus, I was left with excess skin and fat in these areas. Despite being in the greatest shape of my life, I still felt chubby because of the bulk added to my frame by the excess skin. I never wore sleeveless shirts and still needed to wear control-top pantyhose despite being a size 6. I was losing motivation to continue my fitness routine because I couldn’t see any definition in my arms or abdomen region. I wasn’t sure if there was anything that could be done. About a year ago, I searched the internet and found Dr. Sterling’s office. I’m forever grateful that I did. From my first consultation to my final follow-up visit a few weeks ago, I felt like I was in good hands. Dr. Sterling was realistic and honest about what he could and couldn’t accomplish based on my body and skin (he could do an arm lift and tummy tuck to remove the excess skin and fat; we couldn’t remove all the stretch marks; there would be visible scars but they would fade – and they have!). Dr. Sterling works with the utmost professionalism – there was always a female staff member in the room when I met with Dr. Sterling to ensure my comfort. I was never pressured into considering more surgeries (breast work, lower body lift ect) – Dr. Sterling, his staff, and I only ever discussed the surgeries about which I asked. Dr. Sterling personally called me the night before my surgery to check in and ask if I had any last minute questions. On the day of surgery, Dr. Sterling met with me before I went into the OR and was there when I woke up. In the OR, only female staff prepped me (there were 4, I believe) since I needed to be nearly naked. My follow-up care was thorough. I met with Dr. Sterling the day after my surgery to have the arm drains removed. I met with him a few weeks later to have the abdomen drain removed. His staff checked in with me regularly throughout the first three weeks following my surgery, especially the first week or so when I was using pain medication. Dr. Sterling was even available to answer my questions while on vacation. After the initial month post-surgery, I had follow-up visits every few months to make sure I was healing properly. Nearly a year after my first consultation with Dr. Sterling, I finally look like I feel – healthy and happy. I can confidently wear tank tops. My clothes fit well (I threw out all my shape wear!). I ran my first half marathon four months ago. And, for the first time in my life, I feel sexy. Thank you to Dr. Sterling and his staff for helping me put the finishing touches on my weight loss journey!

April 22nd, 2015

Full Mommy Makeover

Amazing experience, Dr. Sterling was very professional. Highly Recommended. Staff was Amazing!

December 20th, 2014

Great surgeon, fixed my caudal septal deformity and made it functional and aesthetically pleasing

July 26th, 2014

I have done very few reviews, but will share that Dr Sterling and his staff are friendly and helpful and remember who you are. No long waits. They give clear explanations of any questions you may have. I have been seeing Dr Sterling for about 4 years. I was lucky to have found him

pretty surprised

I am very impressed after two children and 120pd weight loss, I had a a terrible hanging skin and no breasts left. Originally Dr Sterling did my breast augmentation two years ago. I just had him do a tummy tuck May27th and overfill my implants to 600cc. What a huge improvement! I must say his assistant Sarah is so amazing. Dr. Sterling's office did everything to make me happy, I will recommend anyone in the future thank you...

June 26th, 2014

Love My Results! Thank You Dr. Sterling!

I would like to take a moment and thank Dr. Sterling and his staff for their kindness and helping me achieve the look I have always dreamed of. I had my breast augmentation a few weeks ago and can't believe how AMAZING I FEEL, and how NICE my RESULT is. I did my research of doctors and saw many great reviews on Dr. Sterling, which led me to my consult. I couldn't have made a better choice. He is prefessional, informative, and really takes the time to make you feel comfortable. I really wish I had done this sooner. Again, thank you to everyone at Sterling Plastic Surgery.

LOVE my results

I am 32 and had a breast augmentation and lift done by Dr Sterling. I have nothing put positive things to say about my whole experiance. I LOVE my results! Dr Sterling has brought my breasts back to what the were before breast feeding two children! His office staff are wonderful. They are friendly, helpful, approachable, and professional. I have called after my procedure and they are always willing to answer my questions. I can even send photos of something that I have a question on and they get right back to me. The Elliot Surgery center was amazing. Again, everyone was so nice and calming. I would recommend both Dr Sterling and the Elliot Day Surgery Center to EVERYONE.

April 28th, 2014

Breast Augmentation 4/24/2014

Highly recommend to anyone else in the New England area for Breast Augmentation. Very professional, I never felt rushed, explained everything in detail until I felt confident. He personally calls you the night before and the night of surgery to answer any questions and be sure you are ready and understand what will or needs to happen. My husband was even impressed with his manner and caring attitude. Staff is very warm and welcoming as well. Extremely satisfied with results.