Dr. Daniel Howard Sterman MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Bronchoscopy, Lung Cancer, and Lung Cancer.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sterman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Sterman practice?
Dr. Daniel Sterman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Sterman, Dr. Danny Sterman, Dr. Dan Sterman, Dr. Danilo Sterman