A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sterman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Transplantation
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sterman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Sterman practice?
Dr. Daniel Sterman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Emergency Physicians, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.