A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sterman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sterman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sterman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Transplantation
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sterman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sterman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Sterman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sterman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sterman practices Pulmonary Disease near Radnor, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.