A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sterman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sterman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Malignant Pleural Effusion)
- Lung Transplantation
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sterman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Howard Sterman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Sterman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sterman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sterman practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.