A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Storch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Storch, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Storch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Storch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Storch graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Storch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Storch MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Storch practice?
- Dr. Daniel Storch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Storch practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.