A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stormont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stormont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stormont
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stormont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stormont, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Stormont graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stormont has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mac Leod Stormont MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Stormont practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stormont has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Stormont practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Darlington, WI.
See Darlington Orthopedic Surgeons.