A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stormont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stormont is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stormont, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Stormont graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stormont has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Memorial Hospital Lafayette Cty
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stormont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Stormont practice?
Dr. Daniel Stormont practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, WI.
See Monroe Orthopedic Surgeons.