A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stroud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stroud
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stroud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stroud, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroud graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Stroud has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Garber Stroud MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Stroud practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stroud has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Stroud practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Surgeons.