A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stroud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stroud, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroud graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Stroud has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Garber Stroud MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Stroud practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stroud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Stroud practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Cypress, TX.
See Tomball Surgeons.