A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stubler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stubler, Neurologist, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stubler, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- DROP FOOT
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- attention deficit disorder with and without hypera
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stubler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kevin Stubler MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Stubler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stubler has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Stubler practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Fairhope, AL.
See Fairhope Neurologists and Fairhope Sleep Medicine Doctors.