inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2015
Mrs
2010, Following Brain Surgery, I was in a Coma for 6 days and transferred to Mercy Medical from Providence Hospital. Dr Stubler was assign to my case. For days I did not know who I was, what happened to me, my family . Was told if I lived, I would be a vegetable. Thank God , Dr Stubler, Mercy Medical and family support. I am not. I had to learn how to walk, remember. think ( I have some early dementia ) I live with chronic pain. I am also a stage 4 Breast cancer survivor. I asked Dr Stubler to continue to my care once I left Mercy Medical and he agreed. I did in home therapy. I had 2 strokes. Anytime I was in hospital, needed labs, test , DR Stubler and his staff was always prompt and there to meet my needs. He always worked to find the right meds that worked well for me. He always spent quality time with me. Answered all my questions, That when we sold our home in Baldwin County and moved to Ms, I stayed with him as well as my Primary Care physician. Recently had a MRI only to find out I may need neck surgery and yesterday was scheduled for a test, to be turned away. I needed to be seen because I have one toe turning black ( I am diabetic ) I was so sick when I got home, worried about my doctor and his staff. We prayed for them. The DEA man was very nice, but if I cant have my regular dr. I will probably take my chances and never look for another. I have trust issues when it comes to Dr's and I trust Dr Stubler with my life. My thoughts and Prayers are with them. As far as waiting any length in any dr office. That is why its called " Patience " I fell If that dr gives me equal time I am alright with the wait. I am 62 yrs old and I know God will fix this. Just had to say something.

June 28th, 2015
not so happy with the staff. these are all young ladies .obviously just learning how to treat the patients so poorly . they definitly have attitude problems in turn they are not doing there jobs very well.most have poor communications skills..the staff gets 2 stars while dr. stubler is an extremely compassionate dr andd will do anything to help a person .i give the doc a 5
ive been going to doc stubler for 5 or 6 years. he has helped me a lot. my on ly gripe is a few of the girls in the office.they are not doing there jobs.while there you can hear the girls in there winny moods fussingabout people and there jobs. they then give a person such grief over trying to get things set up or meds ordered.when someone needs a monthly med refill. the girls handling it don't seem to take it to seriously. so who cares if the patient will be going through magor withdrawls and getting very sick just because of an incompetent assisten named brandy. its the staff who makes dr stubler look bad .he is a 5 while the staffis a 1,5 . the sarry staff is making him look bad. you girls need to stepup.

June 5th, 2015
You wait for great things!
I have been seeing Dr Stubler for several years now. Okay, so a lot of you on here have a lot to complain about. That's your right but it's also my right to tell you what a wonderfully kind and caring physician Dr Stubler is. He always take the time that I need and I know he does so for everyone else (that is why you have to wait!) He is very intelligent and truly helped me to understand my diagnosis inside and out. I have my life back because of this Dr!

May 18th, 2015
Very good Dr

February 4th, 2015
Waited more than an hour for a doctor who just wanted to prescribe drugs without knowing the underlying cause for my issue. The worst doctor I have ever seen.

January 30th, 2015
Very good doctor. Two other doctors referred me to him and I am happy they did. He is very compassionate and understanding and I have never left without my questions answered by him. If I wait a little longer in his waiting room it is offset by quality care.

March 31st, 2014
Mrs
This is one of the worst dr's offices I've ever visited. I was referred by another dr. I arrived for my 1:30 appointment at 1:15 and approached the door and an employee was letting someone out and said we are closed until 1:30 so I had to sit in the car for over 15 minutes. By this time there were several people waiting to get in. After entering I waited in line for several minutes and got my paperwork to fill out. After completing my paper work it was now 30 minutes past my appointment time. The young lady at the desk requested a $60.00 co-pay and I handed her my MasterCard debit and she said we don't accept any debit or credit cards and I would have go find an ATM and bring back cash but they would not hold my appointment. I asked why was I not notified and she you were and I stated no I wasn't and she became very rude. I left without seeing the Dr. I was so upset with the staff. I called and asked to speak to an office manager and the young lady that answered was the one I dealt with she asked my name and I told her I just needed to speak to an office manager. She then put me over to someone that gave her first name and asked how could she help and I explained my issue and she became very rude then admitted she was not the office manager and stated you have a bad attitude and I'm sure she's not gonna call you back. I waited and called back and finally got the office manager she was very apologetic but offered no solution to the issue including an employee that misrepresented herself.

November 25th, 2013
Fantastic
Dr Stubler and his staff have been treating me for several years. I know Dr Stubler as an MD I've worked with in the hospital setting and as an RN. I also know him as my personal neurologist. He has always had great bedside mannerisms and is extremely knowledgable in every aspect of Neurology and anything non neuro related. Great Great MD. I would most certainly refer him to anyone that has a choice of neurologist to choose from.

November 25th, 2013
My Savior
After another Doctor caused me great pain by a spinal tap gone bad, and after going thru four more doctors trying to have them know the extent of my pain with no sympathy from none of them I was guided by Doctor White to Doctor Stubler. He at once sensed my pain and guided me through a terrible seventeen months of extreme pain. I have now regained my health and am back to being my old self again. I have nothing but high praise for Doctor Stubler and his care. He listen's to his patients and understands their needs

August 4th, 2013
I wanted to take a minute to say that I have never had a negative experience in Dr. Stubler's office. The staff has always treated me with kindess and been very helpful. Dr. Stubler takes his time with me and listens to me. He has a great bedside manner. He is extremely thorough during the examination. I look forward to a long relationship with him as my doctor.

July 2nd, 2013
RN
As far as his staff (cna or pa), they are unprofessional. AS for the doctor. HE acts very immature and doesn't listen to people's don't call him for orders or assistance for the good of his PTS because he doesn't listen to the one reporting but to his staff who have no medical education or experience. AND as a professional in the medical field i will not recommend him or his office.

April 17th, 2013
I've been a patient of Dr. Stubler's for several years. He has proven himself knowledgeable and efficient. Having said that, I will not be returning to his office. It takes, on average, two to three months to get an appointment. That's eight to twelve weeks. For medical care. Unacceptable. What's more, when I presented ON TIME today for the appointment that it took me two months to get, I was told the doctor was running on schedule. At this point, he was already ten minutes late. At thirty minutes, I explained that I had another appointment to make and the receptionist told me I was next ... but if I left, that it would be another three months before I could get another appointment! At forty-five minutes, I demanded my copay and left. I will not return. It's a sad state when a doctor's office is more concerned about profits than patients, and thus overbook to such an extreme. A shame -- the medical care was top notch.