A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sucato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sucato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sucato, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Sucato graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sucato has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Sucato MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Sucato practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sucato has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sucato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.