A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sucato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sucato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sucato
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sucato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sucato, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Sucato graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sucato has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Sucato MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Sucato practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sucato has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sucato practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.