A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Suez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Suez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Suez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suez graduated from Universite De Paris-Sud Xi, Orsay.
Dr. Suez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Allergy Suez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Suez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Suez has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Suez practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Allergists and Irving Pediatricians.