A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Suez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Suez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Suez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suez graduated from Universite De Paris-Sud Xi, Orsay.
Dr. Suez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Allergy Suez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Suez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Suez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Suez practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatrics near Irving, TX.
See Irving Allergists and Irving Pediatricians.