A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sullivan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Sullivan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sullivan practices Emergency Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
See Hinsdale Emergency Physicians.