A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sunwoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sunwoo, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sunwoo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunwoo graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Sunwoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sunwoo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Sunwoo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sunwoo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sunwoo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Garland, TX.
See Irving Physiatrists and Irving Pain Management Doctors.