Dr. Daniel Sunwoo MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Plano, TX

• Good
  • Bad

December 13th, 2016
Ordered test to assure that he knew what he was treating. Referred me to a another doctor who was more sprecialized in the treatment I would need. Prescribed adequate pain management until I could get the needed procedure done.

April 12th, 2016
Exceptional Physician. You can call me for a reference (940)859-1651
I have been seeing Dr. Sunwoo on and off for 11 years. He is an excellent Physician and listens to what you have to say. He is a very knowledgeable Doctor and is caring, compassionate and is also very easy to talk to (there are not many Doctors like that anymore!) On a scale of 1-10 Dr. Sunwoo is an 11 in my book!

September 16th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Sunwoo is the best doctor I have ever had. I would recommend to anyone and everyone. I could not have had a better experience at all. I look forward to my next visit and have told everyone I know about Dr. Daniel Sunwoo. I am 68 years old and finally found the doctor that I trust.

August 18th, 2015
Have just found Dr Sunwoo again, and he is such a wonderful doctor with the greatest of ease to talk with. Besides of that, he's cute!

February 4th, 2015
Patient!
Outstanding Fellowship inside the EVERYTHING imaginable! God bless you!

April 25th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Sunwoo is very caring a professional. The office staff and doctor assistants are also welcoming and warm. I feel so much better after seeing Dr. Sunwoo. My appointments feel more like visiting an old friend than seeing a doctor.

March 27th, 2013
Finally, relief from my pain!
After suffering intense pain for the last year and not getting relief from several other doctors, Dr. Sunwoo took the time to understand my situation and the treatment he provided have virtually eliminated my pain. I recommend Dr. Sunwoo without reservation.

The Best in DFW!
Dr. Sunwoo is an excellent pain doc who is very compassionate about his patients and knows what's best for them! The staff of Minimally Invasive Spinecare is accurate & efficient when handling their patients! I highly recommend Dr. Sunwoo for pain relief! Fantastic Doctor!

Amazing Doctor
Dr. Sumwoo was such an amazing doctor and super easy for me to talk to. I had horrible back pain and he helped me understand what kind of treatment I needed. With his help I finally feel great I would reccomend him to anyone that needs a pain doctor !

Great Experience!
I found the scheduling to be very easy and they wanted to make my appointment as soon as possible, The office staff was very helpful. Once I completed my paper work, I was taken back and saw Dr. Sunwoo within about 10 min. He was very caring and listened about my pain. I am scheduled for an Injection.

August 9th, 2012
Absolutely Horrible!!!
STAY AWAY!!!! If I had not been in so much pain and desperate for relief, I would have told his front reception staff off!! They were the most impolite and down right rude office staff that I have EVER dealt with. Then, Dr. Sunwoo acted like I was bothering him to give me a diagnosis. He gave me an epidural shot that did not help. Then on my follow up appointment, I drove all the way across the city to their Irving office to find out that he cancelled my appointment. They didn't call me to tell me. In fact, the called the day before to confirm my appointment. I don't know how they stay open!

September 20th, 2011
Caring Doctor
I had selective nerve block injections without anesthesia for diagnostic purposes a year ago. The night before the staff called and told me not to eat after midnight prior to injection, and I had to tell them that I was NOT having anesthesia so that wasn't an issue. Then when I got there that morning, the staff tried to start an IV for anesthesia, and I had to tell them "NO" more than once. However, Dr. Sunwoo was caring and showed compassion and concern. I was happy with his care, and he worked with my schedule. It seemed he was extremely busy but I never felt like he was rushing me at all. I just wish the staff hadn't kept trying to give me anesthesia at the three injection appointments. That made me a bit wary but not enough to dislike or mistrust Dr. Sunwoo. He was great! Maybe communication has improved now.