A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Suzuki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suzuki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suzuki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Suzuki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suzuki graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Suzuki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Las Encinas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Thomas Suzuki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Daniel Suzuki has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Suzuki practices Psychiatry near San Marino, CA.
See San Marino Psychiatrists.