A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sweeney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Emmett Sweeney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sweeney practices Family Medicine near Avon, OH.
See Avon Family Physicians.