A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sweeney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sweeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Emmett Sweeney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sweeney practices Family Medicine near Avon, OH.
See Avon Primary Care Doctors.