Dr. Daniel Synkowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
Very good experience. Efficient, knowledgeable, and caring. Good communication and good bedside manner. Highly recommend this doctor.

June 3rd, 2012
No BS, just a really good MD!
He's a very skilled, efficient M.D. He diagnosed the problem (large facial dermoid cyst), addressed my concerns, and laid out the options for treatment, giving pros and cons for each. The surgical removal went well (despite a minor complication), and will only leave the tiniest scar (which I greatly prefer over a huge, annoying lump). The nurse gave thorough after-care instructions, and it's healing nicely.I've noticed that the other 2 reviews said he seemed a bit brusque, but I did not find that to be the case. I like that he was very frank, honest, and open with me about the whole thing, even letting me see what had been removed (which I thought was kinda cool). I like that he didn't waste time with any sugar-coated explanations! What I needed was a skilled dermatologist/surgeon, and that's what I got!

October 29th, 2010
As far as providing me with good medication, he was great. However, he has the worst bedside manner I've ever encountered from a doctor. I'm not sure he ever made eye contact with me and definitely didn't crack a smile. He seemed to want to be out of the room as quickly as possible. While depth of knowledge and skill are vital for those in the health profession, you can't be a good doctor without having people skills and genuinely caring about your patients, or at least pretending that you do.

June 9th, 2009
Diagnosed problem quickly. Treatment was effective. Not very warm but he is efficient.