Overall Review

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Black is a very good doctor who demonstrates a great deal of knowlege for his profession. But not only is he a good doctor, he is also a very compassionate man who cares for his patients. I have been seeing Dr Black for about eight years and will continue to see him as my General Practioner.

October 20th, 2015
Drug Court Coordinator
Dr. Black is my Dad's physician and cared for my Little Mom prior to her death. I live out of State and was thrilled with his compassion and care. Sale Creek is fortunate to have him. My background is nursing. I highly recommend this amazing man.

September 26th, 2015
patient
He's the best doctor ever. He's a good christain doctor and cares about his patients, unlike a lot of doctors. They care about the money. I am proud to say he is my doctor and friend.

August 6th, 2015
Dr. Daniel Black is the very best family doctor my husband and I have ever had. He is on top of everything we have encountered. He must be awfully busy reading all the updated material in order to keep up with all the changes. He does keep up with them very well. I'm sure he isn't perfect, but in our eyes, he is darn close.

February 28th, 2012
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Black
I have always had a great experience with Dr. Black. The wait time is not long, and he is exceptionally caring and knowledgeable, and always up to date on the latest information. He spends as much time as he needs, does not rush you out. He is cognizant of insurance coverages and keeping out of pocket costs to a minimum whenever possible. Wish there were more doctors like him.

July 12th, 2010
Excellent Physician
We moved to Tennessee 5 years ago. It was very difficult to find a physician who cared about your condition and who would spend the time listening to you so that a correct diagnosis could be made. After living here for 4 years, we found Dr. Black, who was everything we were looking for in a family doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Black and his friendly, helpful staff.