A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brown, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Thomas Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brown has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brown practices Family Medicine near Hubbard, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Hubbard Family Physicians.