A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brown, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Thomas Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brown practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hubbard, OH.
See Youngstown Primary Care Doctors.