Dr. Daniel Finn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Finn?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

January 3rd, 2016

Very Satisfied Patient

Dr Finn and his surgical staff are very good at what they do. They and the admin personnel are a pleasure to deal with. The two areas where Dr Finn performed surgery to remove skin cancer have healed very nicely with no hint of a scar. I recommend him highly.

December 28th, 2015

Dr Daniel Finn. The utmost Best MOHs surgeon that could ever be found!!!!!

After my husband had a kidney transplant, he was sever.y immune comprised, because it is our immune system that keeps skin cancer in check! Dr Finn has operated on my Husband numerous times and makes sure he stays healthy from skin Ca. There is not one scar from all these surgeries that Dr Finn Has done! This Dr is absolutely the best!

November 17th, 2015

I highly recommend this practice for Mohs surgery - great staff; excellent MD; location provides easy access.

October 9th, 2015

Dr Finn has done two surgeries on my face to remove basal cell cancer including one on my left nostril and in both cases you cannot even tell it was done. His skill and bedside manner are superior.

January 13th, 2015

MOHs surgery

The most caring doctor I have ever been to! The most experienced in dermatological surgery!

September 19th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Finn is a highly skilled MOHS surgeon and my nose can attest to that!! I had a deep squamous cell removed on my nose and after 1 week I can see that my nose is going to be fine. I, too, was nervous but Dr. Finn is so personable, kind and humorous too which eased my mind. Staff is wonderful too!!

November 8th, 2012

Great Doc

Nice office and staff. Doc is top shelf clinically and personally. Excellent technique; highly skilled; all around great guy. You won't go wrong with this physician.

January 26th, 2012

I've been to Dr Finn for 3 different skin surgeries. Each time his staff was outstanding, very caring, positive and professional. The offices are very clean and modern. Dr.Finn has a very caring "bedside manner" and is very competent in his craft. I recommend him without hesitation.

November 2nd, 2011

Excellent Experience

Just read these reviews out of curiosity since I am going back to Dr. Finn for a second occasion. The issue of scars may be more related to the patient or the kind of procedure. My own experience is that my other dermatologist has always left a small scar when removing BCCs. Finn did one on my face and it is invisible -- absolutely no sign of a scar. So, I guess you should consider that he is capable of not leaving a scar, and when there is one, maybe that procedure would have scarred no matter who did the surgery. That aside, I would agree with those before me who said he was a very caring and knowledgeable physician.

June 22nd, 2011

Great

February 16th, 2011

Medical and Surgical Rating

Not only was the doctor A-1, but his staff out did themselves to making us feel welcome. The surgical staff were excellent and trained well in their profession.

September 17th, 2010

The best encounter with a doctor

I was referred by my dermatologist to Dr. Finn at the end of last year for a skin cancer on my nose. I was assured that Dr. Finn was the person to see for Mohs surgery. Of course I was very nervous, but I had actually met a few people who had gone to see him and they were happy so I felt better. It was hard to know what to expect so I looked him up on line and the reviews that I found seemed mixed. I have to say, however, that I wanted to write my own review because this was the best encounter I had had with a physician in my life (not that I have a ton). From the front desk to the nurses to Dr. Finn, everyone was professional, courteous and empathetic. I did have to wait a bit to see him as he is quite booked up, but once I did I couldnt be happier. The surgical day was scary but everyone at the office was very calming and reassuring. I had a big piece of my nose removed and I needed some serious reconstructive surgery that day. Dr. Finn was so nice and understanding. He even called me the night after the procedure to make sure that I was doing alright! After a few days when I removed the bandage, I was really concerned. My whole nose was swollen and stitched up. I called Dr. Finn and he got right back to me and told me not to worry. Of course I did and I called him a few more times but he told me to just have faith. By the time the sutures came out, it was looking better, but I still had lots of lines on my nose. I was told to give it time. I didnt believe that it would get better, but he said that he sees everyone back in 6 weeks to make sure everything healed well and that nothing else needed to be done. At 6 weeks the scar lines were improving and everything looked a lot better! I was still a little red but most people wouldnt know that I even had surgery performed. Now 6 months later, I am the only one who knows that anything was done. There is barely anything there. It is truly amazing! I am so glad that I went to see Dr. Finn and his staff and I wouldnt go anywhere else!