A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hsu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Tuan-Tu Hsu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hsu practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors and Fremont Internists.