A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Hsu is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Tuan-Tu Hsu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hsu practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians and Fremont Internists.