A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lee is Good. Dr. Lee has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- Standish Community Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Lee practice?
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Essexville, MI and Hale, MI.
See Bay City Radiologists and Bay City Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Lee, Dr. Danny Lee, Dr. Dan Lee, Dr. Danilo Lee