A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Lee practice?
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Bad Axe, MI.
See Bay City Radiologists and Bay City Cardiologists.