inactive

Daniel Peterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 12th, 2016
No regard for patient medication needs and weeks to get refills. Orders way too many blood tests and says something we're done like a referral or submission and come to find out it never happened.
Does not follow through with prescriptions which has caused serious pain and enabilty to run my business. I have fibromyalgia which is a chronic pain condition manageable by my medications. Many people I know are also have been suffering the same way. Until now there have been no new doctors accepting patients in our area ... Thank God!

March 7th, 2011
Arrogant Doctor
I would not recommend this physician. He is fine for daily appointments when nothing is terribly wrong, but, when his patient is develops a complicating condition, such as diabetes, Dr. Peterson does not find it necessary to refer his diabetic patient for qualified care to a specialist - an endocrinologist, opting instead to treat the patient himself, and compromising his patient's health and well-being in the process. Additionally, he is very difficult to communicate with. When his patient is faced with a medical crisis, Dr. Peterson will let him down.