A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Rosenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Wash University
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Todd Rosenthal M.Sc, MD, and MPH is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rosenthal practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors and Washington Internists.