A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Rosenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Wash University
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Todd Rosenthal M.Sc, MD, and MPH is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rosenthal practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors and Washington Internists.