A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stein, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Terah Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Stein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Surgeons.