A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Stein, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Terah Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Stein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.