A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Weber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Weber practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Weber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL and Hazel Crest, IL.
See Tinley Park Surgeons.