A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Weber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Weber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Weber practice?
- Dr. Daniel Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Weber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tinley Park, IL.
See Tinley Park Orthopedic Surgeons.