A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Williams, Child Psychiatrist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Williams, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Family Counseling
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Turk Williams DO and MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Williams practice?
- Dr. Daniel Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Williams practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.