A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tabaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tabaka, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaka graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Tabaka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Akron Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel David Tabaka DO is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Tabaka practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tabaka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Tabaka practices Pediatrics near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Akron Pediatricians.