A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tackett, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tackett graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tackett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rapid City Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Martin Tackett MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Tackett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tackett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Tackett practices Radiation Oncology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Radiation Oncologists.