A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Tang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C H Tang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Tang practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Tang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.