A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Tang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans