Dr. Daniel Tang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Tang?

April 25th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR

DIRECT, PROFESSIONAL, LISTENS

August 4th, 2016

No clinical judgement

My daughter was treated conservatively by Dr. Tang for a year including 6 months of PT without an MRI. I saw someone else and sure enough she had a lateral meniscal tear and is now better only 9 wks after surgery. Really? He insisted multiple times she didnt need an MRI....pass....

November 25th, 2015

I was quite impressed by the staff at Potomac Valley Orthopaedics. They took care of me and my injury. I was treated with kindness, and the staff was very professional throughout my visit. I would highly recommend this office to anyone in need of orthopedic services

February 5th, 2015

PhD

This was my first visit to Potomac Valley Orthopedic. I arrived at 12:45 and filled out forms; people at the desk were pleasant and immediately helpful. I was taken to an examination room by 1:01and an assistant put me at eased and asked me questions about my history. Dr. Tang entered the room at 1:10***. We shook hands and he asked me to explain my injury. I explained the hip pain I had been experiencing for some months. He discussed in detail the likely problem that had been mis-diagnosed by another orthopedic (not mentioned to him); then he displayed an X-ray from a previous orthopedic doctor with whom I was dissatisfied, and a series of color photos that detailed the likely problem area, the trochantor bursa. After some detailed discussion with my asking numerous questions he patiently explained and then gave me a choice to have a cortisone shot or not. I went for it; he injected the cortisone preceded by an anesthetic spray. I felt nothing; i asked him if he had injected the cortisone; he replied that it was all done. He then suggested some exercise and to continue the exercises that i learned in physical therapy sessions. ***Having read some bad reviews the morning of my appointment I decided to take careful notes about my experience.

February 19th, 2013

Disappointed

Dr. Spent ten minutes with me every time. Some offices have a policy that fifteen minutes is the maximum time spent with each patient. He once sent an aide to complete the explanation of what he could do for me, I believe, so he could I keep the patients moving. I am disappointed. I will not return. Could bottom line be $$$$?

April 23rd, 2012

Desire to sue for malpractice

I broke my metacarpal. Tang charged me over $900.00 for less than a 15 minute office visit. He pushed down on my broken metacarpal to 'set it' and ended up causing more damage by splintering the break. Then he wanted to put in pins in a totally different way than what was recommended by the other doctors and other doctors from different facilities. I would not recommend anyone to see Dr. Tang and if you have to, then please get at least two or three different opinions so he doesn't end up causing more damage and overcharging you like crazy. What a sham! Totally shady that he caused more damage and then charged me a boat load for 15 minutes of time. It is not right.

April 18th, 2012

Great Doctor with a wonderful manner

September 20th, 2017