Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Tardif
Dr. Daniel Tardif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, CT, with other offices in Manchester, CT and Wallingford, CT. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tardif is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital, Rockville General Hospital and Manchester Manor Health Care Center, Manchester CT. Dr. Tardif has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Tardif has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Tardif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.
Dr. Jeffrey Ettinger
Manchester, CT 0.01 mi33
Dr. Charanjeev Kapoor
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Manchester, CT 0.03 mi26
Dr. Michael Reale
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Manchester, CT 0.03 mi30