A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tardif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tardif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tardif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tardif graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tardif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Tardif MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Tardif practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tardif has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Tardif practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT.
See Manchester Internists.