Dr. Daniel Tarsy MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Boston, MA

3.1

February 18th, 2016
Rude and Judgemental
First off, I arrived for my appointment on time and there were two patients still waiting ahead of me. I heard one of them ask the receptionist what was taking so long and she apologized and said they've been paging him for two hours and have no clue where he went. He finally rushed in and the receptionist asked what happened and he replied that he didn't have to explain himself to her. He must have spent about 2 minutes with the 2 patients in front of me because I was called in about 10 minutes later. Besides having me walk a straight line he did no neurological exam and dismissed me. He saw that I've been taking Mirapex for the past few years (which has the rare side effects of compulsive gambling and/or hypersexuality) and said "I think I might give your doctor a call about your mirapex prescription since it can cause some pretty strange behavior.". I replied " I'd rather you not since I haven't been gambling or having any wild orgies. " He said "oh, so you are aware of the potential side effects." I said "yes, but thanks for not even asking before telling my doctor to stop a medication that has been helping me."

June 23rd, 2015
dissatisfied
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I am a physician myself and have never been treated so rudely by another physician. Didn't even do a full cognitive exam - doesn't neurology involve the Brain? I'm beside myself this doctor could even get an award.

April 16th, 2012
Dr.Tarsy is not only a superior doctor, he is a fine man. One of the few upper echelon doctors I know without a God Ego.