General Practitioner, Internist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dentist

950 E Haverford Rd
Ste 307
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
610-519-9125
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Jeanine on Feb 23rd, 2013

What a wonderful doctor! Caring, compassionate and SMART! So grateful that I found him. Finally, I will get the help that I need.

|  Great Physician/Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Taub is a great surgeon, I had work done to my mouth and not once did I feel pain after all the surgery. When I have questions I can call him and Dr. Taub himself will answer all questions that a patient may have. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Taub and the Residents, every single one of them has great bedside manners.

Mar 19th, 2012

After filling out all the necessary paperwork, I proceeded to wait to be seen by the dentist for 20 minutes in the waiting room, and then another 40 minutes in the chair. After the combined hour I walked out. Never have I seen a practice ran so poorly. I was totally disenchanted by this practice. I've asked my primary dentist to refer me somewhere else.

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Taub was amazing. He is a great Dr. that tells you like it is and really cares. My mma sugery was a big decision. He told me like it is and I had no surprise afterwards. I have some numbness but I knew that going in that it was a side affect. He told me the worst case, although it never happened. He is one of the best docs, I have ever seen.

|  Great  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Taub is very professional, up front, honest, and a kind doctor.

|  A Doctor for the right reasons!  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

wonderful experience, caring staff, the doctor listens, and treated me with respect and kindness.