Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Jeanine on Feb 23rd, 2013

What a wonderful doctor! Caring, compassionate and SMART! So grateful that I found him. Finally, I will get the help that I need.

Great Physician/Surgeon show details Great Physician/Surgeon
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Taub is a great surgeon, I had work done to my mouth and not once did I feel pain after all the surgery. When I have questions I can call him and Dr. Taub himself will answer all questions that a patient may have. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Taub and the Residents, every single one of them has great bedside manners.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
Mar 19th, 2012

After filling out all the necessary paperwork, I proceeded to wait to be seen by the dentist for 20 minutes in the waiting room, and then another 40 minutes in the chair. After the combined hour I walked out. Never have I seen a practice ran so poorly. I was totally disenchanted by this practice. I've asked my primary dentist to refer me somewhere else.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
Mar 19th, 2012

Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Taub was amazing. He is a great Dr. that tells you like it is and really cares. My mma sugery was a big decision. He told me like it is and I had no surprise afterwards. I have some numbness but I knew that going in that it was a side affect. He told me the worst case, although it never happened. He is one of the best docs, I have ever seen.

Great show details Great
Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Taub is very professional, up front, honest, and a kind doctor.

A Doctor for the right reasons! show details A Doctor for the right reasons!
Oct 2nd, 2010

wonderful experience, caring staff, the doctor listens, and treated me with respect and kindness.