Overall Review

3.2

October 4th, 2016
I would never recommend this doctor - he's a danger to society and should never, ever be allowed to carry a gun!

June 19th, 2015
Happy but left
I was very happy with Dr. Teets and I loved the ladies in the front office. He was always upfront and nice to me. The ladies that worked there when I went since have left :( they were the nicest ladies ever. I did hear him talk nasty to a couple people. Not sure over failed test or not but I stayed clean and never had a problem. His office is the only place I know that makes you go to therapy or NA or even AA and have proof. I left when the price went from $120 to &145 for 22 days. My friends pay less for 30 days. But I did like it there seemed he was into helping with your addiction problems. What he did to be under investigation with the DEA is his business not mine. If your looking for a place to just get pills not the place cause you will be tested everytime with urine or mouth swab test. If your looking for a doctor who is in your business and you can stay clean he is the one for you. Yes he did do things he shouldn't have but if your selling your pills or failing drug test you will be kicked out. The new ladies in the office seem nice enough but they are not the ones who cared about me. Those woman are hard to find. His old office staff really cared about you. They are missed so much there.

May 13th, 2015
Recovery
Very nice doctor really helps you when ur at rock bottom cares slot n helping you fully recover he is a down to earth doctor n helps u every step of the way with subutex and if you do the program and dont fail your drug test he has no problem heloing u through ur recovery process so do that and you wont have to worry bout getin kicked out of there clinic or have to go back every eight days or what not if u keep clean while ur recovering he will guide u the whole way u are recovering so make sure u stay clean and be honest all the time with him thanks

April 27th, 2015
Excellent
Excellent doctor for suboxone... One of the few the really cares if you succeed or not.. Dr. Teet is not a pushover or someone you can manipulate with lies and excuses to get meds but dont want to really help yourself.. he will bend over backwards to help you if you want to follow the program... Dr.Teet is very straight forward and alot of people cant handle that and get angry when he do sent fall for their lies then they write a bad review because someone finally called them out!!

Great Dr.
I gave 5 stars not 1 not sure what happened, but thought I should correct the mistake . I'm sure someone would eventually have something to say about my review v's my rating . so correction noted.

April 21st, 2015
I never had any problems with Dr.Teet . I have anyways been treated with nothing butrrespect. He has been caring and interested in my recovery. If anyone has had a bad experience its probably because they didn't get what they wanted and was probably dirty at most visits. He's there to help people get clean and stay clean . That's exactly what he does so if you have a issue find another place to go and stop crying and complaining.

April 21st, 2015
Helped me when I was at rock bottom. Good man . My experience with him has been nothing but positive and helpful. Thank you .

April 14th, 2015
bad man!
Well besides the fact he just got arrested by the DEA for running a pill mill out of Latrobe Pa what more do you need to know! He doesn't care about his patients, just the money! He threatens his patients , tells them he'll break their legs ,or he'll throw them up against the wall if he hears something he doesn't like,and most recently he flashed a gun at his patients and told them he knew how to use it! He left being a plastic surgeon to pursue making money off drug addicts! His office is a scam ! He'll fail his patients for having drugs in their systems (after being clean over a year and never failing a drug test) , just to make them come back to see him every 8 days and still charge them 120$ each time! He's just an unkind, self absorbed ,money hungry,egotistical, a$$! Even if he does get to practice medicine again I don't recommend seeing this Dr.! Not worth the CRAP he'll put you through! The only thing that Dr. has going for him is the Lovely ladies who work for him! But I even feel bad for the way he treats them! Anyone who can talk down on their employees in front of patients is pathetic!

April 5th, 2011
Do not let this doc at your face
I had surgery here with terrible, terrible results. I now have to have additional surgery to correct it (through another doctor, a specialist, of course). I hope this review helps at least one other person decide to not go here and make the same mistake that I did. I with there had been more reviews when I was making my decision.

December 6th, 2010
Does not show before and after pictures. Charges a lot of money for revision liposuction. Wife seems to run the office and is not professional or friendly. Very upset with lipo results. Go somewhere else if considering any type of plastic Surgery.

November 4th, 2010
would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He is not all friendly and felt very uncomfortable.

June 17th, 2010
Don't let this guy touch your nose
I underwent rhinoplasty with Dr. Teet only to have a worse nose than I did prior to surgery.I had to go to a rhinoplasty specialist in DC who told me after surgery there was actually a hole in the bridge of my nose where Dr. Teet had used a chisel and wacked off part of the bone. The specialist also told me that the incision was in the wrong place and my nose did not have any graphs, even though Dr. Teets operative note said that he put graphs in my nasal tip. Additionally, the tip of my nose became deformed (it was normal prior to the surgery) due to the way in which he performed the rhinoplasty. Dr. Teet may be a nice man, but if youre searching for a good nose job, he is NOT the surgeon for you.