A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 27 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel H Teitelbaum MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Pediatric Surgeons.