A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teitelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 10 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Teitelbaum practice?
Dr. Daniel Teitelbaum practices Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Toledo Pediatricians, Toledo Surgeons, and Toledo Pediatric Surgeons.