A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Terpstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Terpstra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terpstra graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Terpstra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terpstra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Terpstra practice?
Dr. Daniel Terpstra practices Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians, Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons, and Allentown Surgeons.