A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Terpstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Terpstra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terpstra graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Terpstra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Terpstra DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Terpstra practice?
- Dr. Daniel Terpstra has 10 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Terpstra practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.