A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Theesfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Theesfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theesfeld
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Theesfeld, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Theesfeld graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Theesfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Theesfeld MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Theesfeld practice?
- Dr. Daniel Theesfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Theesfeld practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.