Dr. Daniel Theesfeld MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 20 reviews

August 2nd, 2016
Big Bully
He is a Bully. I have never been talked to so disrespectful in my life. He told me to hush and listen to him as he told me who to vote for. He talks about people being fat when he is about 100 pounds over weight himself. You are not aloud to speak. If he ask you a question and you answer it he will just tell you that you are wrong! He is a smart mouth and very condesending! He has issues for sure. I guess he was never taught to respect people . He claims to be a Christian. Well the Bible and God I worship would never teach you to treat people the way he does. His staff acts like they are afraid of him and I am sure they are. He just tells his nurse to schedule you for a procedure and doesn't ask you if you want it or tell you about it and he does it in a way that if you do not do it he will not give you medication! My advice is if you can find another Doctor run as fast as you can!!!

June 20th, 2016
Scare the deal out of me and feeling worthless after
Ok so i had the worst experience i have ever had with a dr seeing this man.. I can tell u this i have struggled for yrs with chronic pain and had a good dr but due to legal stuff had to search for a new dr .. He told me i was fat when i told him i have a medical illness i was told it was an excuse and bullied me the whole visit.. After 15 minutes he decided to prescribe me 4 meds that i have never needed any treatment with including meds i never took even when i was cut open from side to side front and back.. Im terrified out my mind on the meds.. He even prescribed me 4 times the meds i was on before. . it scares me i dont know what to do but tell everyone it a horrible place and dr

May 3rd, 2016
Highly recommended for anyone seeking relief from chronic pain, no matter the location. Dr. Thersfeld is highly equipped with treatment methods that absolutely work. He has a great staff that compliment each other very well. I would not go elsewhere for treatment!

February 16th, 2016
Ms.
Very knowledgeable, so is his staff. They are very busy having 2 offices in 2 different cities over 100 miles apart. This is a stressful job, being in the medical field I empathize witg both parties. I like Dr T. I will continue to go to him. I see all the ugly comments on here and those are the people that probably didn't want to do what he offered. Didn't want to work the program or do the requirements that are asked. Yes, he is more abrupt and upfront he will not baby you but he is caring. He would not have ordered a whole new set of mris and xrays for my back if he didn't care at all.

November 5th, 2015
great Dr. I have been patient several years Dr. T has helped my pain greatly, friendly staff

October 29th, 2015
So if u r a 3 yr pain patient on meds he won't just continue to write ur meds?

March 5th, 2015
severe back pain/wasn't sleeping
Dr is excellent! I am now sleeping. Less ER visits and a whole lot less pain. Working as a team for me to be pain free w/o meds!

January 10th, 2015
Was taking my mom there but found a better pain Dr for her because he is the worst i have ever seen in my life . I do not recommend this doctor for no one.. He treated her so badly and was always rude and angry !!!

October 30th, 2014
Life saver
I do not understand all the negative reviews. I have been seeing this doctor for about six months. the injections and treatments have improved my quality of life by at least 80 %

October 15th, 2014
The worst doctor I have ever met in my life
I have taken my mom to see this doctor for the past 3 years it was the most horrible experience I've ever had with a doctor he bullies his patience and makes them feel like they are druggies on welfare.... I have heard him call his patients names and yell at them.. something no doctor should do to his patients... I know it is hard to find a good pain doctor but when it comes to this doctor run the other way

March 25th, 2014
Do Not go to this Dr!! Daniel Theesfeld is not the doctor for anyone who needs a caring,and trusting relationship with his physician. He pushes his political views and agenda on his patients. If you have chronic pain, beware! He is a dictator. He wants his patients to be robots, not caring to know them as human beings. If he decides he doesn't like you, he will drop you as a patient. This Doctor can not be trusted! He doesn't take the time to know you at all. If you want to be spoken to in a degrading, disrespectful way, by all means go to him. I believe he has a god complex, and only wants people who can be pushed around and bullied.

January 15th, 2014
Positive
Ive been in to see this Doctor Daniel R. Theesfeld M.D. and he has helped me tramidusly his injections that i got were a Life saver i can get around better and have a better quality of life now. These other people commenting there negative attitudes and wrongful feedback is not true go to the Man yourself and see for yourself. And understand that Doctors arent ment to be able to help every single person and after they try everything they can people get upset at the fact that somethings are not helpable. All the patients ive talked to while i was there said he help them get there life back and the same goes with me so i give this man 5*****stars for the differences hes maid in my life.