3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Scare the deal out of me and feeling worthless after show details Scare the deal out of me and feeling worthless after
Jun 20th, 2016

Ok so i had the worst experience i have ever had with a dr seeing this man.. I can tell u this i have struggled for yrs with chronic pain and had a good dr but due to legal stuff had to search for a new dr .. He told me i was fat when i told him i have a medical illness i was told it was an excuse and bullied me the whole visit.. After 15 minutes he decided to prescribe me 4 meds that i have never needed any treatment with including meds i never took even when i was cut open from side to side front and back.. Im terrified out my mind on the meds.. He even prescribed me 4 times the meds i was on before. . it scares me i dont know what to do but tell everyone it a horrible place and dr

by Heather Renee Quinn on May 3rd, 2016

Highly recommended for anyone seeking relief from chronic pain, no matter the location. Dr. Thersfeld is highly equipped with treatment methods that absolutely work. He has a great staff that compliment each other very well. I would not go elsewhere for treatment!

Ms. show details Ms.
by Lisa on Feb 16th, 2016

Very knowledgeable, so is his staff. They are very busy having 2 offices in 2 different cities over 100 miles apart. This is a stressful job, being in the medical field I empathize witg both parties. I like Dr T. I will continue to go to him. I see all the ugly comments on here and those are the people that probably didn't want to do what he offered. Didn't want to work the program or do the requirements that are asked. Yes, he is more abrupt and upfront he will not baby you but he is caring. He would not have ordered a whole new set of mris and xrays for my back if he didn't care at all.

by veruncia on Nov 5th, 2015

great Dr. I have been patient several years Dr. T has helped my pain greatly, friendly staff

Oct 29th, 2015

So if u r a 3 yr pain patient on meds he won't just continue to write ur meds?

severe back pain/wasn't sleeping show details severe back pain/wasn't sleeping
Mar 5th, 2015

Dr is excellent! I am now sleeping. Less ER visits and a whole lot less pain. Working as a team for me to be pain free w/o meds!

by the person that don't on Jan 10th, 2015

Was taking my mom there but found a better pain Dr for her because he is the worst i have ever seen in my life . I do not recommend this doctor for no one.. He treated her so badly and was always rude and angry !!!

Life saver show details Life saver
by David fugler on Oct 30th, 2014

I do not understand all the negative reviews. I have been seeing this doctor for about six months. the injections and treatments have improved my quality of life by at least 80 %

The worst doctor I have ever met in my life show details The worst doctor I have ever met in my life
by teresa on Oct 15th, 2014

I have taken my mom to see this doctor for the past 3 years it was the most horrible experience I've ever had with a doctor he bullies his patience and makes them feel like they are druggies on welfare.... I have heard him call his patients names and yell at them.. something no doctor should do to his patients... I know it is hard to find a good pain doctor but when it comes to this doctor run the other way

by MMH on Mar 25th, 2014

Do Not go to this Dr!! Daniel Theesfeld is not the doctor for anyone who needs a caring,and trusting relationship with his physician. He pushes his political views and agenda on his patients. If you have chronic pain, beware! He is a dictator. He wants his patients to be robots, not caring to know them as human beings. If he decides he doesn't like you, he will drop you as a patient. This Doctor can not be trusted! He doesn't take the time to know you at all. If you want to be spoken to in a degrading, disrespectful way, by all means go to him. I believe he has a god complex, and only wants people who can be pushed around and bullied.

Positive show details Positive
by bob johnson on Jan 15th, 2014

Ive been in to see this Doctor Daniel R. Theesfeld M.D. and he has helped me tramidusly his injections that i got were a Life saver i can get around better and have a better quality of life now. These other people commenting there negative attitudes and wrongful feedback is not true go to the Man yourself and see for yourself. And understand that Doctors arent ment to be able to help every single person and after they try everything they can people get upset at the fact that somethings are not helpable. All the patients ive talked to while i was there said he help them get there life back and the same goes with me so i give this man 5*****stars for the differences hes maid in my life.

Crazy man Theesfield!!!!! show details Crazy man Theesfield!!!!!
by Free @ Last!!!! on Feb 23rd, 2013

Ok I have to say I cannot believe any decent person taking up for this man if you have known him for any length of time!!!! I have known him for year's, he can be crazy or nice depend's the nice is so few and far in between though!!!!

Jul 20th, 2012

Very disappointing, and the office staff isn't very friendly.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Feb 6th, 2011

A vetenarian would be better than this man.

Do you have a ZERO rating to give him? show details Do you have a ZERO rating to give him?
Sep 15th, 2009

He went into medicine for the money. Is that the kind of doctor you want to have?

Bad Attitude Physician show details Bad Attitude Physician
Apr 4th, 2009

This Dr. was in Nacogdoches, the people there found him out and he closed his practice and went to Longview. I guess its getting to hot for him in Longview and he has now opened an office in Ft. Worth. I used him for awhile but when I saw what he was about I found another more caring Dr. If you need a professional, caring Dr. you better look further than Theesfeld but if your only after drugs, hes your man. I know of two young men he saw as patients, and they are no longer with us. I have heard him hollering at patients and you can hear everything he says, I've seen patients leave there crying. I tell you I wouldn't take my dog to this man. I have been told by a reliable source who worked for him, that he has several complaints filed with the Texas Medical Board. BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED DOC!

Physician cares about MONEY more than PATIENTS show details Physician cares about MONEY more than PATIENTS
Feb 6th, 2009

This physician cares more about what he can get out of his patients than how much he can help them. The cost of his visits change every time. The same injection may cost you differently each time you go. His bedside manner towards his patients as well as the way he treats his staff are inexcusable. This is not a physician you would want to see.

Mr. Money Man not Doctor show details Mr. Money Man not Doctor
Jan 6th, 2009

This man is more interested in getting in 6-10 patients at a time than being coutious or professional. Money is his game.

Dr. Daniel R. Theesfeld has "Little God" complex! show details Dr. Daniel R. Theesfeld has "Little God" complex!
by Ain't Even Heard the Last Of Me Doc!!! on Oct 20th, 2008

If a person is looking for treatment of back problems look elsewhere, if you are looking for narcotics, this is your man. The practice he had in Nacogdoches, Tx is no longer there, he is now located in Longview Tx and Ft. Worth, the Longview office will close before long, it doesn't take the laws long to figure the good Dr. out and he has to close up shop and move. This man gives real Doctors a bad name. The feds need to get this guy because all he does is push pills and get people hooked and if you are a high risk patient he fixes your drug test so he can get rid of you. I PITY anyone who goes to this guack.....