Anesthesiologists

3217 N 4th St
Longview, TX 75605
903-753-7333
Locations and availability (6)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by MMH on Mar 25th, 2014

Do Not go to this Dr!! Daniel Theesfeld is not the doctor for anyone who needs a caring,and trusting relationship with his physician. He pushes his political views and agenda on his patients. If you have chronic pain, beware! He is a dictator. He wants his patients to be robots, not caring to know them as human beings. If he decides he doesn't like you, he will drop you as a patient. This Doctor can not be trusted! He doesn't take the time to know you at all. If you want to be spoken to in a degrading, disrespectful way, by all means go to him. I believe he has a god complex, and only wants people who can be pushed around and bullied.

|  Awful and Dishonest  |  show details
by X Patient on Mar 21st, 2014

1 - He doesn't listen or seemingly care what your symptoms are, he has one treatment - ridiculously expensive shot. 2 - I canceled treatment after 1st ineffective shot - nurse argued with me regarding whether it helped or not (seriously?) 3 - MOST IMPORTANT - 4 years later I get a bill for various treatments that NEVER OCCURRED and an assessment that pain was psychosomatic.(again, Seriously?) Filed this with Better Business. DON'T TRUST THIS MAN

|  Positive  |  show details
by bob johnson on Jan 15th, 2014

Ive been in to see this Doctor Daniel R. Theesfeld M.D. and he has helped me tramidusly his injections that i got were a Life saver i can get around better and have a better quality of life now. These other people commenting there negative attitudes and wrongful feedback is not true go to the Man yourself and see for yourself. And understand that Doctors arent ment to be able to help every single person and after they try everything they can people get upset at the fact that somethings are not helpable. All the patients ive talked to while i was there said he help them get there life back and the same goes with me so i give this man 5*****stars for the differences hes maid in my life.

|  Crazy man Theesfield!!!!!  |  show details
by Free @ Last!!!! on Feb 23rd, 2013

Ok I have to say I cannot believe any decent person taking up for this man if you have known him for any length of time!!!! I have known him for year's, he can be crazy or nice depend's the nice is so few and far in between though!!!!

|  YOU'LL GET BETTER CARE FROM A VETANARIAN  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2013

I FOR SURE QUALIFY TO GIVE A REVIEW OF THIS DOCTOR PROMISES TO BE PAIN FREE & AFTER ALL INJECTIONS MORE TAN 10 IM STILL IN PAIN , WEN YOU GO FOR 1ST VISIT IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO HAVE MULTIPLE INJECTIONS / PROCEDURES DONE HE DOES NOT WANT YOU AS A PATIENT , HE DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOU , HE SIMPLY IS NOT INTERESTED , HE HAS HIS OWN AGENDA , & & APPARENTLY EVERY ONE AROUND HIM GETS THE SAME TREATMENT NOT JUST PATIENTS IT PROBABLY STARTS AT HOME & KEEPS GOING , IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG BACK BONE DO GO HERE HE WILL TALK DOWN TO YOU VERY CONDESENDING , IF YOU CRY THATS VERY IRRITATING TO HIM & HE MAY ORDER YOU OUT MANY HAVE CRIED DURING VISITS TO HIM IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE WENT TO A DOCTOR LIKE HIM HE HAS A MAJOR EGO PROBLEM , HE IS ALL HUNG UP ON POLITICAL ISSUES THE GOVERNMENT OBAMA OBAMA CARE , SO ON HE HATES ANY ONE THAT IS ON DISABILITY OR ON MEDICADE / MEDICARE WHICH WLD PROBABLY BE 80 % OF HIS PATIENTS IF YOU DONT HAVE A JOB & WORK HE CANT STAND YOU HE THINKS IF YOU DO NOT WORK YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO PAIN MEDS , USUALLY YOU DONT EVEN SEE HIM AFTER ALL YOUR PROCEDURES & YOUR ON PAIN MED THERAPY YOU SEE A MEDICAL ASST DO A DRUG UA & GET SCRIPT & LEAVE UNLESS HE FEELS THE URGE TO STROLL IN & START HARPING ON YOU FOR SM THING OR TO CHANGE MEDS THAT ARE WORKING FINE , HE ALSO HATES OVER WEIGHT PEOPLE , YET HE IS TOO , HE IS RACIAL , HE HATES PEOPLE THAT SMOKE / DRINK ECT WHICH I DONT , BUT IF YOUR A PATIENT YOULL HEAR SEVERAL TIRADES ABT THE GOVERNMENT , IF THE GOVERNMENT DEEMS YOU DISABLED B4 YOU GO TO HIM THAT SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM , HE IS MAKING LOTS OF MONEY BEAUTIFUL OFFICE IT APPEARS HE OPENS & CLOSES MULTI OFFICES IN DIFF LOCATIONS LOTS OF PATIENTS OF HIS GO BK & TELL THEIR PRIMARY CARE DRS EVERY TIME SM THING HAPPENS THERE WITH THESFELD , ITS LIKE A DR JECKLE DR HYDE PERSONALITY SM X HE IS NICE OTHER X YOU BETTER WATCH OUT ITS LIKE A BIPOLAR PERSON ALMOST BUT 100 X WORSE , LOOKS LIKE A DISABLED MED COMPLIANT NON SMOKER / DRINKER NON TROUBLING PATIENT WLD BE A DREAM PATIENT APPARENTLY NOT SO , YOULL HEAR SCREAMING & GOINGS ON IN OTHER PT ROOMS FROM TIME TO TIME & THEN HE COMES IN TO SEE YOU & MAKES UP SM CRAP WHY THE SCREAMING WENT ON THATS HIM GETTING RID OF PATIENTS , OID RATHER GO TO A DOG DR & ID NEVER LET HIM TREAT MY OWN DOG HE HAS A HORRIBLE BED SIDE MANNER , CHARGES ABOUT 400 FOR A DRUG U/A ITS BEEN SAID HE TAMPERS WIT RESULTS TO GET RID OF A PATIENT , STAFF TURN OVER THERE IS THE MOST TURN OVER IVE EVER SEEN AT A DRS OFFICE SM ARE FRIENDLY SM ARE NOT BUT HUGE TURN OVER BUT I CLD NEVER IMAGINE WORKING FOR HIM , & ILL SAY ITS ALSO BEEN SAID THAT REVIEWS LIKE MINE ARE MADE FROM FORMER DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEES & FORMER DISGRUNTLED PATIENTS NOT TRUE NOT TRUE , IF YOUR GOING TO HIM YOU NEED TO DO AN EXTENSIVE INTERNET SEARCH ON HIS BK GROUND & REVIEWS ECT & MY BEST ADIVE IS FIND A GREAT CARING COMPASSIONATE PAIN DR & GET OUT THEESFELDS OFFICE FAST AS YOU CAN , GET A COPY OF YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS B4 THEY R TAINTED WITH NEGATIVES ESP IF YOUVE BEEN A GOOD MED COMPLIANT PATIENT HE WANTS TO DO ALL THE TALKING & HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO TALK OR ASK ANY THING YOU CANT DARE DEFEND YOUR SELF HE THINKS EVERY ONE IS LOWER THAN THE SCUM ON THE BOTTOM OF HIS SHOE HE NEEDS TO BE REPORTED TO MULTIPLE DEPTS THIS IS THE WRONG JOB FOR HIM OR HE NEEDS TO STOP ACCEPTING MEDICADE / MEDICARE PTS WHICH R IS BREAD & BUTTER SO HE NEVER WILL BUT IF YOUR ON IT YOULLL BE TREATED LIKE DIRT IM SERIOUS NEEDLESS TO SAY AFTER STAYING WITH HIM FOR A LONG WHILE I FOUND A CARING COMPASSIONATE DR , IM A PATIENT THAT ILL ALWAYS HAVE PAIN , SO ITS NOT A TEMP THING I ONLY IT WAS TEMPORARY PAIN , AS SO IF YOU DO GO TO HIM & HE GOES OFF ON A POLICAL TIRADE ECT BRING A DIGITAL RECORDER TO EVERY VIST , GOING TO HIM WILL GIVE YOU A TEMP BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEM THATS FOR SURE YOU JUST NEVER NO IF YOULL SEE HIM AT EACH VISIT & IF YOU DO YOULL NEVER NO WHAT MOOD HE WILL BE IN OR IF HE IS GONNA GO OFF ABOUT OBAMA ABORTION ECT I WILL SAY THIS I DID HAVE THE RF PROCEDURE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPED THE EPIDURAL . FACETS ECT NEVER HELPED & ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE HAD THPOSE B4 & E STILL WANTS TO DO THEM AGAIN , WEN I HAD THOSE DONE YOU HAD TO BE AWAKE NOW HE OFFERS IF YOU PAY HIM DIRECTLY $ 65.00 HE WILL GIVE YOU IV SEDATION HE WILL NOT BILL INSURANCE FOR IT ? OTHER PAIN DRS IN FT WORTH WILL PUT YOU TO SLEEP YOU DONT PAY FOR IT , YOU HAVE PROCEDURES WKLY TO EVERY 2 WKS FOR SEVERAL WKS PEOPLE ON DISABILTY CANT AFFORED TO PAY 65 DOLLARS 2X TO 4X IN 1 MONTH I TRULY FEEL STUPID FOR STAYING AS LONG AS I DID BEING BELIITLED BY HIM I TRULU FEEL SORRY FOR OTHERS THAT ARE WITH HIM CURRENTLY HAVING TO LIVE THE NITEMARE I DID I TOTALY UNDERSTAND AS LONG AS YOU DONT SEE HIM AT APPTS ALL IS WELL & FOR THE MOST PART HE LIKES IT THAT WAY OTHER WISE HE WLD BE ABLE TO TOLERATE THE MEDICADE MEICARE DISABLED PATIENTS HE HATES SO I KNOW YOU THINK HE HAS YOU BETWEEN A ROCK & A HARD PLACE ESP IF YOU ARE ON DAILY PAIN MEDS BECAUSE YOU NO ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO LIVE WITH THE PAIN ID END MY LIFE IF I HAD TO LIVE WITH THE PAIN & NO MEDS ITS THAT BAD SO I FOR SURE NO WHAT ITS LIKE YOUR DEPENDANT UPON YOUR MEDS TO JUST HAVE DAILY LIFE FUNCTIONS , I ONLY WISH THERE WAS A TEST THEY CLD GIVE A PERSON THAT WLD SAY FOR SURE IF YOU HAD PAIN SO DOCTORS LIKE HIM COULD NOT QUESTION IT I KNOW FOR THOSE WITH BK PAIN ITS HARD ITS LIKE YOU CAN SEE PAIN NO ONE NOS BUT YOU , BUT PLEASE LISTEN TO ME YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITH ANOTHER DOCTOR TAKE THE LEAP OF FAITH & LOOK ELSE WHERE IF YOUR A PRIVATE PAY PATIENT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOUR TREATED ? I DO NO THERE ARE THE FEW THAT DO LIKE HIM BUT THATS ABOUT 25 % 75 % HATE HIM AS A DOCTOR SM X I WONDER IF HE EVEN REALIZES WHAT HE SAYS WEN RAMBLING ABT THE GOVERNMENT , ANOTHER KEY THING HE CONTRADICS HIS SELF MULTIPLE X IN A CONVERSATION PS HE HAS FAMILY WORKING FOR HIM ( DO NOT EVER SAY ANY THING TO A STAFF MEMBER THAT YOU WLD NOT SAY TO HIM BECAUSE IT GOES STRAIGHT BACK TO HIM ) ALSO I WLD NOT BE SURPRIZED IF HE DIDNT HAVE MICROPHONES & VIDEO CAMS IN EACH PATIENTS ROOM & ELSE WHERE I AM TRYING TO COVER EVERY BASE & GOIVE A ACCURATE REVIEW OF THIS DOCTOR , ANOTHER PATIENT TOLD ME TO LOOK HIM UP ON THE INTERNET & I WAS SO SURPRIZED IT HAD NEVER OCCURED TO ME TO LOOK UP A DOCTOR SO DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCOR !!! AFTER SO MANY BK PROCEDURES I HAVE PERM LUMPS WHERE I WAS POKED ALL OVER I ALSO GOT A STAFF INFECTION & MY PRIMARY HAD TO TAKE CARE OF IT DURING THE PROCEDURE PART HE MAY BE NICE BUT DURING PAIN MANAGEMENT / MED MANAGEMENT FORGET IT IS IF ON A FEDERAL FUNDED PROGRAM LIKE MEDICARE OR MEDICADE OR BOTH ITS A REAL SHAME SUCH A DOCTOR EXSISTS , MOST LIKELY IF HE GETS A POSITIVE REVIEW ITS GOING TO BE FROM A PERSON THAT HAS A MEDICAL PROBLEM THAT IS TRULY & EASLILY FIXED I SO WISH MY MEDICAL PROBS WERE BUT MINE ARE CHRONIC SO NATURALY IF HE FIXED THEM THEY WILL GIVE A GOOD REVIEW , BUT ANY ONE THAT REVIEWS HIM & TALKS ABOUT PAIN MEDS THE FACT IS HE IS A PAIN MANAGEMENT DR THEY DO PRESCRIBE PAIN PILLS & DO PROCEDURES I DO NOT BELIEVE HE IS A DR YOU CAN GO & ASK FOR MEDS FROM NO WAY ITS HARD ENOUGH TO GET THEM IF YOU TRULY NEED THEM , SM PEOPLE PREFER NOT TO TAKE PILLS THATS GREAT BUT OTHERS LIKE ME REQUIRE THEM & I WAS ALREADY ON PAIN MEDS WEN I WENT TO HIM & HE HAS STEADILY DECREASED MY MEDS ? EVERY ONE THAT HAS CHRONIC MEDICAL PROBS & CHRONIC PAIN R AWARE THAT PAIN MEDS WILL SHORTEN THEIR LIFE THAT HAS TO BE AN ACCEPTABLE RISK I ACCEPT THAT ID RATHER HAVE THAT THAN LIVE WITH UNBEARABLE PAIN , ALSO ANOTHER WORD OF CAUTION BECAREFUL WHO YOU TALK TO , UNLESS ITS ANOTHER UNHAPPY PATIENT LOL ALSO IF HE DOES YOU WRONG REPORT HIM THATS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP DOCTORS LIKE HIM , IF YOUR ON MEDICARE WRITE DOWN ON A CALENDAR WEN YOU R GIVEN A DRUG SCREEN U/A & WEN YOU GET YOUR QUARTELY MEDICARE STATEMENT MAKE SURE DATES MATCH & HE IS NOT CHARGING FOR 1 EVERY MONT IF YOUR NOT HAVING 1 EVERY ONE IF AN OFFICIAL WENT IN THEYD FIND SO MANY PROBLEMS I HEARD FROM A CURRENT PATIENT HE JUST STARTED DOING A NEW DNA TEST TO SEE IF YOUR BODY METABOLIZES YOUR CURRENT MEDS CURIOUS TO NO HOW MANY PATIENTS WILL BE TAKEN OFF THEIR MED BECAUSEB OF THIS NEW SCHEME OF HIS ?? I PERSONALY BELIEVE HE ONLY WANTS PATIENTS TO DO PROCEDURES ON THAT COST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS RATHER THAN MOMTHLY MEDICATION refill management I WISH YOU LOTS OF LUCK BUT BEST IDEA IS TO MOVE ON !!

Jul 20th, 2012

Very disappointing, and the office staff isn't very friendly.

|  Rude to those who are in need of Medicaid or if he thinks you are a Democrat. He thinks that they are all one in the same...  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

This Doctor should be shut down for the way that he speaks to patients! He called be a Bi$&#, and would not even listen when I had a question for him. He never looked at the entirety of my MRI reports and said I only had arthritis, when there is so must more than that wrong with my back and hips alone. There are also many other things wrong on some of my other MRI's that he ignored. If you are looking for a wonderful caring doctor, I would urge you to look somewhere else. Thank you for listening.

Feb 6th, 2011

A vetenarian would be better than this man.

|  Do you have a ZERO rating to give him?  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2009

He went into medicine for the money. Is that the kind of doctor you want to have?

|  Bad Attitude Physician  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2009

This Dr. was in Nacogdoches, the people there found him out and he closed his practice and went to Longview. I guess its getting to hot for him in Longview and he has now opened an office in Ft. Worth. I used him for awhile but when I saw what he was about I found another more caring Dr. If you need a professional, caring Dr. you better look further than Theesfeld but if your only after drugs, hes your man. I know of two young men he saw as patients, and they are no longer with us. I have heard him hollering at patients and you can hear everything he says, I've seen patients leave there crying. I tell you I wouldn't take my dog to this man. I have been told by a reliable source who worked for him, that he has several complaints filed with the Texas Medical Board. BEWARE OF THIS SO CALLED DOC!

|  Physician cares about MONEY more than PATIENTS  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

This physician cares more about what he can get out of his patients than how much he can help them. The cost of his visits change every time. The same injection may cost you differently each time you go. His bedside manner towards his patients as well as the way he treats his staff are inexcusable. This is not a physician you would want to see.

|  Mr. Money Man not Doctor  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2009

This man is more interested in getting in 6-10 patients at a time than being coutious or professional. Money is his game.

|  Doctor Death  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2008

This so called Dr. has a bad attitude, he screams at his patients and I can't see that he helped me at all, he did fill me full of drugs that I had to wean off of, and I am the better for it. I had no kind of treatment other than being doped up. I no longer see him and feel 100% better. I have heard some really bad things about this Dr., there was a young man from Gary Texas who died, the Dr. had him on all kinds of pain medicine. Well anyone who needs drugs go see him, he will fix you up, but if you want to get back treatment, look alot further than Theesfeld.

|  Dr. Daniel R. Theesfeld has "Little God" complex!  |  show details
by Ain't Even Heard the Last Of Me Doc!!! on Oct 20th, 2008

If a person is looking for treatment of back problems look elsewhere, if you are looking for narcotics, this is your man. The practice he had in Nacogdoches, Tx is no longer there, he is now located in Longview Tx and Ft. Worth, the Longview office will close before long, it doesn't take the laws long to figure the good Dr. out and he has to close up shop and move. This man gives real Doctors a bad name. The feds need to get this guy because all he does is push pills and get people hooked and if you are a high risk patient he fixes your drug test so he can get rid of you. I PITY anyone who goes to this guack.....